Aaaaaaaaaa~ Lee Min Ho (The Heirs)

      Hey guys, who is fan of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye? Yapppiiii, its me! haha. They play together in 'The Heirs' drama. As long as I found in internet, there is no synopsis. But I know, genre this drama is High school, romance. And yang gue tau, Jung Yong Hwa juga main. Mungkin peran kedua kali yaaah. Kita tunggu bulan Oktober 2013 yah. Ini drama baru keluar. Ngga sabar!! Awas aje kalo dramanya ngga seru. huh hah!

Source: Asianwiki

AmyBaidi

My name is Ummi Santria, I'm full time teacher and part time blogger who lived in Yogyakarta. I try to stay close to what keeps I feeling alive

2 komentar:

  1. Yong Hwa ga jadi maen. Gantinya Kim Woo Bin klo ga salah yg maen d Gentleman's Dignity...
    Konon ceritanya smcm gabungan Boys Before Flowers, sm Gossip Girls

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya kak? alasannya knpa yah itu? aah lagian juga aku ga trlalu suka sama jung yong hwa. hehe. eh, maaf ya kak kalo situ penggemarnya. hehe.

      Hapus

Thanks for stopping by